The Remembering the Good Times Foundation is seeking to use celebrities to reshape the stigma of Alzheimer’s disease. Providing awareness which can lead to earlier diagnosis of the disease, partnering with caregivers to help them provide transformative care to Alzheimer’s patients, and raising funds for other organizations which provide Alzheimer’s research and conduct clinical trials, are elements of the Foundation’s vision.
RTGT believes Our Guiding Principles will constantly remind caregivers,families, and communities of the their true callings. These principles will unlock the natural goodwill, and human compassion that we all possess. Your potential is greater with the collective power of a Nation’s collaboration. That’s why we seek to develop partnerships between businesses, corporations, governments, NGO’s, Medicial Communities, Caregivers, and individuals everywhere to work faster, better, and leaner; to find solutions that last; and to transform lives and communities from what they are today to what they can be, tomorrow.
These are OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- THE QUALITY OF CARE WE GIVE SHOULD MATCH THE QUALITY OF EACH LIFE WE CARE FOR.
- THE GREATEST GIFT WE CAN GIVE IS KNOWLEDGE
- OUR LATTER DAYS SHOULD BE OUR BEST DAYS
- HONORING OUR MOTHER’S AND FATHER’S MEANS PROVIDING LOVING AND HUMANE AGING PLANS
- ALTZEHEIMER’S CAN BE MANAGED WITH AWARENESS
- WE WILL BE THE VOICE OF THOSE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR WORDS.
- LOVE IS KIND, LOVE IS PATIENT, LOVE IS LOVE
- WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER AND NEVER FORGET OUR GOODTIMES