Benefits of Being a Sponsor
The Remembering The Good Times Foundation proudly presents its Gala to support Alzheimer’s Awareness. Alzheimer’s is the sixth leading cause of death in the United States and the only cause of death among the top 10 in the country that cannot be prevented, cured or even slowed.
Comment: this next paragraph was moved from the Media Sponsorship section.
Sponsoring our Remembering the Good Times Foundation Gala provides your company a multi-channel opportunity to reach out to thousands of patrons in your local community. In addition to the souvenir program for all attendees, sponsors benefit from additional web, print and broadcast outlets. Our event will be advertised and marketed in a variety of means including but not limited to: television commercials, local and regional radio stations, print ads, and online.
Listed below are benefits associated with event sponsorship:
· Exposure of your company to anticipated gala attendees
· Turn-key, demographically specific, title event sponsorship opportunities
· Awareness of your company’s commitment to social responsibility
· Marketing outreach through current and potential clients
· Media exposure throughout the country
· Direct access to consumers through on-site product distribution and sampling
· Cross-promotional opportunities
· On-site signage
· Advertisement in official Gala Souvenir Journal (distribution _____)
· Couponing opportunities
· Client and vendor hosting opportunities
· Company staff participation opportunities
Sponsorship Commitment Form
To maximize your investment in the Gala, reserve one of the following sponsorship opportunities by completing this form and returning today!